Team Frames Trade Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Team Frames Trade Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This
policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What personal information may we collect:
• Name and Address
• Contact information including email address
• Other information relevant to customer query
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our services and assess the demographic of our
• We may occasionally send promotional information about new products, special offers or other
information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
What do we use this information for:
We require this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
• If we provide installation works, we may also use your information to contact you for customer service feedback. This will enable us to fulfil our service obligations and ensure that products are as expected. We may contact you by email, phone or email.
• We would like to confirm that we will retain personal data on a password protected system, where only access is granted to those who are authorised, for the following time scales:
o Where works have been carried out, whether on an installation or supply only basis, data is retained for 10 years which equals the lifetime of the service
o For quoted work, your data shall be retained for two years. This, we feel, is a realistic time scale to enable works to progress when developing and improving homes
Team Frames Trade Ltd do not share your personal data with any third parties. All information is retained solely to meet the requirements of the customer and held for the timescales stated.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, via email, over the phone and in person. All systems are password protected and only authorised members of Team Frames Trade Ltd have access.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies, but some web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.