Staying Safe in your Home:
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and suppliers remains our number one priority. We closely monitor the developing situation and are continuing to follow the advice from the UK government and the NHS.
Team Frames Trade policy on working in a customer’s home:
No work will be carried out in a household which is isolating because one or more family members has symptoms or where an individual has been advised to shield – unless it is to remedy a direct risk to the safety of the household.
Guidelines adhered to on any visit:
• Risk assessment made prior to installation.
• Call made before work commences, to see if you have signs of the virus, have just been diagnosed, are self-isolating & to check if you are still comfortable with our visit.
• The temperature of each member of staff taken and recorded every morning.
• Request any member of staff who shows the slightest of symptoms to self-isolate.
• Ensure all tools and equipment are wiped before entering your property.
• Ensuring rooms where work is being undertaken are well ventilated.
• All members of staff provided with gloves, masks, and sanitizing gel.
• Bring our own drinking facilities.
• Sanitise area after installation avoiding contact as much as possible with any surfaces.
• Make minimal contact with each other and customers, ensuring safe distancing.
• Prepare a schedule of installation so you know which room we will be in from Day 1.
Five Steps to Safer Working: